Our Acting Course at RDA offers an introduction to acting in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Ideal for those with little or no acting experience, this course provides the chance to explore acting technique in a playful, accessible and practical way.
Whether you are an aspiring performer; wish to revitalise your creativity; or simply want to try something new and build self-confidence, you will find this course active, fun and rewarding.
Exact course content may differ according to Students’ needs AND TUTOR.
Topics covered include:
- Group exercises, drama games and improvisation
- A range of approaches to acting technique
- Cold reading skills
- Understanding and developing characters
- Rehearsing a scene from a play
- Exploring the use of voice and body through vocal and physical exercises
- Christian Ethics
Each class will provide plenty of opportunity to practice your new acting skills under the friendly guidance of an experienced tutor, ensuring you feel comfortable and get the most out of your course.